Debian hits the double digits

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Fri Aug 15 20:54:35 CDT 2003

Paul Joseph Thompson wrote:
> Sounds like we should have at least a simple DDD party.
>
>   (DDD = Debian Double Digit - Debian is turning 10 years
>    old tomorrow, 2003.08.16, and some of us might get together
>    to celebrate. If you got this message and you don't know
>    why, I was just trying to spread the invite to possibly
>    interested folks...)
>
> Where would people like to meet? You are more then welcome to come
> to my house. It is of decent size for a small-medium sized group.
> Or, we can always meet somewhere - say a restaurant, bar, or whatnot.
>
> One idea would be to get together and go see Matrix Reloaded on the
> IMAX. The price is $10 a person, but I can (I think) save us a buck
> or two a piece since I am a Sprint employee.

Ooh...this might just drag me out from under my rock in Topeka to
participate, even though my usage of debian is limited to 2.1 (aka
slink) as a build environment for my floppy-disk firewall endevors.

I saw Matrix (the first one) on IMAX in San Antonio, and can highly
recommend the experience.

<bitch>
...and it seems like pretty much *ANY* movie ticket is $10 these days!
</bitch>

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net