Debian hits the double digits

Paul Joseph Thompson captbunzo at squirrelmail.org
Fri Aug 15 20:17:54 CDT 2003

Jonathan Weaver said:
> I'd like to help celebrate.
>
> Willing to bring large quantities of beer (locally brewed of
> course).

Sounds like we should have at least a simple DDD party.

  (DDD = Debian Double Digit - Debian is turning 10 years
   old tomorrow, 2003.08.16, and some of us might get together
   to celebrate. If you got this message and you don't know
   why, I was just trying to spread the invite to possibly
   interested folks...)

Where would people like to meet? You are more then welcome to come
to my house. It is of decent size for a small-medium sized group.
Or, we can always meet somewhere - say a restaurant, bar, or whatnot.

One idea would be to get together and go see Matrix Reloaded on the
IMAX. The price is $10 a person, but I can (I think) save us a buck
or two a piece since I am a Sprint employee.

Other random ideas include bowling or playing pool somewhere.

Reply ASAP as we don't have much time to plan.

PS. If anyone knows a good contact person for the Independance LUG,
please forward this to them or their list. I couldn't find such an
email address on their website in the time I had available.

--
Paul Joseph Thompson
captbunzo at squirrelmail.org
AIM/Yahoo/MSN IM: Captain Bunzo