Anyone looking for a net admin job?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Aug 14 22:50:16 CDT 2003

You know, I would really love to see a good analysis of the skills of the
person who fills this position.

Do they actually have tha application-specific experience requested?

I'd really like to see their skillset matched against the stated requirements,
and to know how quickly they actually came up to speed on the requred tasks.

Dreamin' on with this - it's the kind of information that hardly ever leaks
out of the corporate head - but it would really let some of us considering a
switch to jobs in manufacturing, steel work, or coal mining a becon on
whether or not we should keep tugging the IT chain.