Could use some help/suggestions.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Aug 14 22:50:12 CDT 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 4:41 pm, ismgr wrote:
> STATUS UPDATE:

> After working on it for about a solid hour to hour and a half, QPopper
> is running on this machine and it is answering, but I don't know if my
> issue is clearly with the Postfix config and the mail spool directory
> setting or what.

Okay, not real specific about the problem here, but:

Basic troubleshooting procedure for multiple related systems:  Turn off
systems one at a time until only one element is running.  Turn them back on,
one at a time, and see which one or ones present the problem.

If you suspect Postfix is screwing QPopper, turn off Postfix.

I think you don't have QPopper pointing to the right directory.  This seems to
be a common element in YellowDog RPMS: they don't point to the right
directories and/or configuration files.  Investigate this possibilitiy.