Bash question

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Wed Aug 13 16:33:52 CDT 2003

   I've ready through the entire bash man page (holy shit!) and I even
   have a the O'Reilly book on bash and I can't find reference to this
   feature anywhere. I stumbled on to the ability to hit page up or down
   after the first few characters of a command to jump back and form
   between .bash_history entries that match. All my other linux boxen
   have not change, however, on my desktop system, suddenly, PGUP and
   PGDN jump to the beginning and end of the .bash_history file,
   respectively. I would really like full command autocompletion back.
   Anyone know what might have been changed?
--
Just my three trits. GPG Finger Print:
7A81 0A2F 1ABE DC38 DABC  7C22 B2EE 2304 4A89 46BF