Mail clients.

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Wed Aug 13 05:28:32 CDT 2003

I've switched back and forth between Mozilla, KMail, and Evolution.  I
always seem to come back to Mozilla  Mail.  I guess it's comfortable for
me.  I found that there are pros and cons for each.  I am looking
forward to the Thunderbird getting a little further along.  I will try
it out as an IMAP client, while keeping my mailboxes in Mozilla.  That's
how I recommend trying out other mail programs if you can do IMAP with
your provider or if you have your own host.

My $.02
Jim Herrmann