(OT) private

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Wed Aug 13 00:20:54 CDT 2003

1. Is there a way to untrain when there is a false-positve?
2. does the spam go to a blackhole? folder? bounced?
	- how can each of the above three be accomplished?
I used SA about a year ago and am trying to catch up.
Thanks

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =