need to create a MS Word compatible document in Linux

Ray Holmes raymond at raymondholmes.com
Tue Aug 12 22:36:35 CDT 2003

But it will not render correctly... not as well as a resume should. Ive
tried this. Ive done that. It doesnt match up. The 'mindless' HR people
want one thing, a Word document. Dont get fancy, dont imagine they will
accept a different format (even PDF). Just have someone build it in Word
for you, and save yourself _many_ headaches. Sorry, dude, it's just fact.
It doesnt work... yet.

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com