How low... Godwin's law time.

Oren Beck oren_beck at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:55:18 CDT 2003

Let's not become SocialCorrectnessNazis.

well- ?

Seriously folks, in one context a phrase or word can mean truly evil things.
In another context though it simply is a suppositional  entity.
I dare not suggest we abandon any of our personal ethics in openly querying
list posters .
" how did you mean that? " can be a very good thing if asked in perspective
and properly.
But can end with "connector gender" equating to sexual harrassment suits.

If my attempt to gracefully close this seems a Zombie ...

Thread redirect having been attempted by other means,  I will use an XKILL
alias attempt.

I now place on the picture of this thread degenerating into sniping the
Skull&Bones metacursor of logical XKILL.

<LeftClick>