Cheaper programmers, it can't get any lower

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Fri Aug 8 18:25:37 CDT 2003

Brian Kelsay wrote:

> Have you heard of the recent move by Major companies to move Helpdesk
> and Programming divisions overseas?  Well, no surprise, but Sprint is
> getting into it too to save money.  The only logical next step will be
> training monkeys to do our jobs.  think it's not possible?  Then check
> this out!!

I know it's frustrating to have our jobs moved overseas but we don't
need to resort to racism. You seem to be implying that foreigners are
somewhere between us and monkeys. I won't stand for that. Please clarify
or apologize.

--
Just my three trits. GPG Finger Print:
7A81 0A2F 1ABE DC38 DABC  7C22 B2EE 2304 4A89 46BF