The relevance of grammar

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 13:34:56 CDT 2003

You read way too much into that. It was an attempt at
humour. I just don't think it's necessary to drag it
on this long. Was only trying to be funny. I am not
embarrassed, nor suffer from low self-esteem, A.D.D,
or post-menopausal symptoms. Just making a point, and
that was, the mistakes in the original thread were not
pointed out too kindly. And it just draaaaaaaaged on
and on and...  ;)

Kurt