Filing a complaint with the AG

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Thu Aug 7 15:21:38 CDT 2003

With the new licensing system I would owe almost $150000.00.  I have no intention of paying it and
SCO can come after me all they want.  They would need totell me specifically what parts of the OS
are IP violations which, to this point, they've refused to do.  Someone needs to stand up and stop
these losers.

Aaron