Filing a complaint with the AG

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Thu Aug 7 14:54:50 CDT 2003

Hello all:

I've been considering several things over the last few days.  With SCO's
new licensing system, I would only owe $699 (cause my other linux system
is immune :-) ), but I realize several other people on this list would
pay quite a bit more.  I think if we combined our resources, it would be
enough money to get Mr. Nixon to take notice and look into these claims.
And perhaps it could push the timetable, and save Red Hat some money.
Here's the link that got me to thinking:

http://www.advogato.org/article/695.html

Let me know what you think!

Josh