FTC complaint against SCO

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Aug 6 21:38:40 CDT 2003

Well, I couldn't view the complaint in Word,Explorer or Mozilla.
A parsing error in trying to parse the xml.
And the word rendition was just so pretty. ;)
(Guess I'll have to open it at home.)
The link didn't show me anything useful.
(Guess I didn't look hard enough.)
I wonder if someone has made a fill in 'net form.

Here's the on-line blank form:
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Brian