Red Hat Takes Aim at Infringement Claims

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Mon Aug 4 21:06:24 CDT 2003

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 4, 2003--Red Hat (Nasdaq: RHAT -
News) today made two significant announcements to protect Red Hat Linux
customers and the worldwide Linux industry. First, Red Hat announced that
it filed a formal complaint against The SCO Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCOX,
"SCO"). The purpose of this complaint is to demonstrate that Red Hat's
technologies do not infringe any intellectual property of SCO and to hold
SCO accountable for its unfair and deceptive actions.

Complete article at:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030804/45483_1.html

Cheers,
D.

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "I was indicted on 25 counts of     |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  karma-whoring and all I got was    |
o-------------------------------|  this lousy null-pointer."          |
                                |  -- Random Slashdot Quote           |