Novell buys Ximian

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 19:31:49 CDT 2003

Brian Densmore wrote:

> http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-5059400.html?tag=fd_top
>
> So will Novell need to purchase a license for Unix?
> Or will SCO burn itself out in a fiery spect5acular death?
> Stay tuned penguin fans ...
> same penguin channel ...
> same penguin ...

This is like a bad soap opera.  I laugh my arse off halfway through the
article thinking about what this means to the SCO v Linux and Linux v
Windows
battles.  Go you crazy B**tards, go.  This is like watching anything
Larry Ellison or Scott McNealy do.  I love it.

Does everybody have their training manuals out for NDS (Novell Directory
  Service)?  Hahahahahahha. (maniacal laughter)

--
A Computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
-as seen on IRC