Xbox Mod Chip...

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 17:30:42 CDT 2003

Ive done a few, errrr... seen it done on a website or
something :P

Had linux going on mine, but had to make room for all
those wonderful roms. :)

If you check xbox-scene.com you can see that the
innovations are coming out on almost a daily basis, it
is hard to keep up if you want the latest greatest. Is
fun though.