Work In KC Area?

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Sun Aug 3 18:33:07 CDT 2003

> He has agressively followed up one week after submitting each of them to
> find one of three things:

Anecdotally speaking, I've heard some folks who review resumes as a part of
the hiring process make desparaging remarks about folks who "follow up" after
submitting resumes. I know some of the manuals on finding jobs recommend this
process of submitting then calling a week later, but there are some employers
who find this so annoying that they automatically deposit resumes of such
candidates into the round file.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Taxes are going up so fast, the government is likely to price itself
out of the market.