anyone familiar with cpanel?

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 14:37:11 CDT 2003

im running a site that has cpanel administration. i am
trying to block anonymous ftp access. i have the boxes
UNchecked, but yet, i still have access. deleting
cache, and its still available. of the folders shown,
only lib and mail have anything in them currently, and
im totally able to download from these. ive tried to
contact cpanel, but im awaiting my forum account to be
activated... (rolling eyes)

im assuming that having my bin, etc, lib, mail, and
pub folders available for anyone, is of course bad. im
just curious if any of you have had this problem, or
know of a fix. thanks in advance.

kurt