Mozilla/Mouse help needed MDK 9.1

Chris mohoelx at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 01:44:33 CDT 2003

hey all - loaded up a mandy 9.1 recently.  Using Mozilla (the one that
comes with it - 1.3.something).  A few days ago I started having a
problem with the browser portion (email still works fine).  WHen I
launch the browser, the mouse goes to "very slow", and the browser is
all but dead.  I can sometimes use the pull-down URL history and go to
one sight, but if I click in the URL window (like to type in a URL)
that's all she wrote.  Not finding any errors anywhere, but the only
solution is a killall (or xkill).  Even clicking on the widget to close
the window does nothing....

Opera seems to work fine, but Konqueror and Galeon exhibit a similar
problem as Mozilla.  Any ideas?

Thanks -
Chris.