RedHat 8.0 Thumbs Up

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Fri Nov 15 21:01:00 CST 2002

I'm running Red Hat 8.0 on:
Pentium III
1.3 ghz processor speed
40 gig hdd (10 relagated to Red Hat, 30 to Win98 - nobody say nuthin!)
500 meg of RAM
Got a whizbanger video card with 32meg of on-board ram (do wysiwig
webdev and graphics stuff)
Got a 19" monitor, too... heh, heh, heh...
Oh, yeah, big WOOFer of a sound system... oooooohhh....

:-)

Hints? Tips? Suggestions? Wanna know what's helped me out the most?
www.linuxnewbie.org

And then... read, read, read, read, read.... Google... Google...
Google... Try it one way, and if it don't work, try it another way.
Don't be afraid to hose your system, just keep good back-ups and get
your hands dirty.

Hey... it's Friday!  Anyone gettin' off work early? Oh, hey, wait!!!
How's the weather up there in KC? HA! Y'all remember I'm from KC but
living in Costa Rica, right? I have on shorts, a polo shirt, sipping a
cooooool root beer (yes, ROOT beer) looking out the window at blue
skies. 75 wonderful degrees with light breeze... Oh, no! Wait! I need
more ice in my ROOT beer...  :-)

-Greg