php/apache/mysql WOOO HOOO Runs at work

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Wed Nov 6 18:24:55 CST 2002

Greetings LugNuts,

Woooo Hoooo  PHPNuke runs at work!!!

Don't ask me what I did... I don't rightly know. lol
I uninstalled and re-installed php for one thing.  I've been thrashing
since I got here, and 4 hours later, she runs.

<? phpinfo() ?> reports --with-mysql=shared/usr now, which it didn't
yesterday.  I think that was the bulk of my problem.

Started over at home last night, apache and mysql went on fine using
source.  I sent an email last night pointing to my journal of events.

Jared deserves credit for the ILUG site.  He did an awesome job didn't he?

If anyone takes a glance at my journal, and knows why my php make blew
up, please shoot me an email.

Thanks again for all your help and support everyone!!

Eric