Mozilla help

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Wed Nov 6 00:25:36 CST 2002

Justin wrote:
>>I had both of these set already, and I'm still seeing the "bars" instead
>> of > for indenting.  :<
>
> Add the following to your user.js file.  If you don't have one create it.
>
> user_pref("mail.quoted_graphical", false);
> user_pref("mail.quoteasblock", false);
> user_pref("mailnews.display.disable_format_flowed_support", true);

Thanks!  I don't have a user.js file, and a google search for Mozilla
and user.js quickly lead me to the Mozilla customizing page.  Now I have
  lots of nifty tweaks (with no GUI setup equivelents) to play with. :)

I knew there had to be a way to turn those bars off!  Thanks again!

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net