Newbie-ish Question Redux

Jeffrey R Perry siplewer at juno.com
Sat Nov 2 13:03:12 CST 2002

I'm still trying to make this thing work 2 weeks later between work and
interning on a PeopleSoft implementation team. I gotta get a
Anyway this is the hardware list from Boot.

(541WUB0D) Award Modular Bios v4.50PG

Intel I430FX PCIset(TM)

Pentium-S CPU at 166MHZ

AdvanSys SCSI PCI Bus Host Adapter found @ i/o address Ox6000

ID #0 Seagate ST51080N 0913-DRIVE
ID #1 Toshiba CD-Rom xm-5401ta
ID #2 No Device Found
ID #3 No Device Found
ID #4 No Device Found
ID #5 No Device Found
ID #6 Quatum Fireball ST4.3S 0F0C - Drive 81H
ID #7 AdvanSys SCSI PCI Bus Host Adapter

Jonathan had suggested I should upgrade the bios. Is there a good HOWTO
somewhere that I could refer to? The instructions I've found seem to
require Windows.

Thanks for your patience,

Jeff