extreme programming?

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Fri May 31 23:09:06 CDT 2002

> > >A recent article in Salon.com discussed what has come to be
> > >known as Extreme Programming.  I was just interested, as a

"advanced software architecture" class discussed a development
model called "spiral developent model" which is a more palatable
name for starting with something that works and then making
many incremental improvements to it -- which is what AIUI XP is.

--
Mad, adj.:
        Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence ...