off-topic: phone hangups

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu May 30 03:38:29 CDT 2002

>Agreed.  Most of the calls I get these days are "Unknown Caller".  It's
>gotten to the point that I wonder what use CID really is these days.  I just
>hope Kansas gets the "No-Call List" law on the books soon!

Hopefully they do a better job than the hole filled Missouri version.  My
phone has quieted down a bit but they still have a lot of loopholes they
can jump through.  Usually when I get done going two or three levels up the
supervisor totem pole they probably burn my phone number in effigy right on
the spot.  ;-)

-- Bradley Miller