Taking the plunge

Ray Holmes raymond.holmes at communitech.net
Thu May 23 16:21:39 CDT 2002

wine is still pretty raw. i have ie 5.5 working on crossover office's
wine, with limited functionality.
i wouldnt bank to much on flash mx, photoshop, or illustrator, either.

a dual boot may suit your needs better.

for photoshop i would suggest the gimp, and as far as trillian goes,
gabber does a great job as an all-in-one messegaing client.