Taking the plunge

J. Mike Needham graphicguy062 at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 16:12:41 CDT 2002

Hello guys:

I am about to configure my Toshiba Laptop (satellite)
with RH 7.3 this evening. I am planning to run Wine to
run my few Windows Apps that I "just can't live
without".  Was hoping that someone has had some
experience with a Toshiba and can give me a heads up
on the problems I might encounter.

The Apps for Wine are:

IE 6
Trillian
Flash MX
Photoshop 6.1 with Alien Skin EC4000
Illustrator

Everything else I am planning to run native.

Would also like a suggestion on good CDRW software
that is Linux native.

BTW:  Trillian is cool, solves a lot of my IM issues,
hope they do a Linux port eventually ;-)

Thanks in advance and please do respond to my e-mail below!

=====
J. Mike Needham
Olathe, Kansas USA
graphicguy062 at yahoo.com