Mail Server

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Tue May 21 17:34:25 CDT 2002

I've setup several mail servers now, really it all comes down to how
much time you have to spare.

If you have no time, I would look at some commericial products out
there.  I use for multi-domain hosting a product from ensim
www.ensim.com.  The use sendmail, pop3, imap, apache, and allow you to
setup namebased and ip based sites.  Its $99.

For my company email i use sendmail, pop3, and imap4, all from the
redhat cd, along with Webmin, www.webmin.com (free) for the
adminstration of sendmail and the server.  Also installed OpenWebMail
www.openwebmail.org for web based reading of the mail

The sendmail piece of webmin allows you to edit your sendmail.cf, setup
aliases, and a lot more.

-Bill