Mail Server

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 17:05:48 CDT 2002

Hello:

I was searching the Linux Doc page for a how to on
setting up a mail server but, couldn't find a good
one. I also did a search on google but there are so
many results... I couldn't find one that is really I
was looking for. Has anyone have set up a mail server?
What I am looking to do is have a SMTP and POP3 for my
site that I can use with any mail program to send and
receive email like me at mydomain.com. I am having so
much problem with the company I'm hosting my site with
that I can't even receive any mail. Tired of this I
decided to set one up myself.

Can some one guide me to where I can find good
information on how to set one up. I will be using
RH7.2 for it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

=====
"An ounce of gold cannot buy an ounce of time."
- Anonymous

www.whmicro.com