Non-Microsoft project management tool

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu May 16 16:17:03 CDT 2002

Here's a list turns up 112 hits. Some aren't real hits though.
Still there are quite a few OS project management tools out there.

http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=project+management&section=projects

This is a filtered list of only production/stable releases.
Still has a few none matches, but you should find a decent one here.
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=project%2520management&filter=11&orderby=
locate_projectname_full_DESC

Brian