Tickte System [OT]

I am Spartacus spartacus at home.aafp.org
Thu May 16 15:10:33 CDT 2002

There is a ticket-tracking system called "RT" which we use at the office
for our programming team.  It is all Unix/Linux-based, written  in PHP
and uses a web interface and/or e-mail for managing tickets.  There are
multiple levels of permissions, reminders, etc.  It does everything we
need, but I don't know if it is capable of handling billing.  Certainly
worth checking out.  Go to http://www.fsck.com and click on "RT".

Shannon Merritt