KDE mouse pointer bug

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Thu May 9 18:00:30 CDT 2002

Well, I gave up on the Debian experiment.  Their package manager is just
too unweildy to install with and it botched the hell out of my
installation on an upgrade.  Anyways, I went back to Ol' Faithful
Slackware and got Linux installed.  However, there seems to be a bug
with the mouse pointer after KDE starts.  Two vertical lines (some
aberration) appear below the mouse pointer.  Sometimes, when I mouse
over a window, the lines disappear.  But, they always come back if I
mouse over certain window components.  This may be a non-issue, since I
want to upgrade to KDE 3.  Just asking if anyone has seen this before.