high-speed access question

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed May 1 11:55:14 CDT 2002

It is in their terms of use document.  As far as the VPN is concerned, I
believe that they have the port blocked because I was able to connect to the
VPN at my work until they moved from @home to their own service.  Maybe I
have something configured incorrectly on my side, but that is highly
unlikely, as I haven't changed anything.

Gene