Protect your privacy

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 23 22:11:33 CST 2002

Here is a link I just came across that I think everyone should be aware
of.

http://www.understandingprivacy.org/content/consumer/tips.cfm

Some of the information is of the "Well, DUH!" variety, but some of it
was new to me, and I have been online since 300 baud modems were cool.
(And music was sold on VINYL!)

There are also links and snail-mail addresses to 'No Call' registry
services.  By listing with these services, you can have your
name/address/phone number/Email information removed from the various
"spam" lists - even if your state doesn't have legislation in place to
ensure that yet.