FrontPage Extension Install

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Thu Mar 21 23:45:30 CST 2002

No - I'm pretty sure I did at least one thing right.

The install script I downloaded, fp_install.sh, came with a data file called
fp50.linux.tar.Z. In other words, the tar file was FrontPage *for linux*. I
know I did at least that much right.

Of course, that doesn't really help now... :(

You think I can get my hands on an apache install without a CD? Anyone know
where to get one?

I found something that looks promising at www.apachetoolbox.com, but I'm not
going to do anything else without some more experienced say-so.

-SD