Firewall Demo day?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jun 20 20:46:13 CDT 2002

Funny, I have one system that appears to be just the reverse of this.
It is blocking too much traffic, notably ssh outbound or inbound.
Admittedly, I haven't taken time to analyze this. I have an excellent
book on firewalls. I think it would be rather fun to build a
mini-internet
some night and try out some stuff like this. I could bring in a switch
and some
hubs, if given sufficient notice.

Brian