grub configuration tool

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jun 20 16:43:50 CDT 2002

As long as you have all the configuration data correct, it is easy.

To install grub as the boot loader you need to run grub.
To install lilo you need to run lilo.

WARNING: Assumption made here. Assuming you are using the boot sector.
This
may or may not work if located elsewhere. Not sure why anyone would want
to do this.
Then some people are much more masochistic than I. ;')

Brian