Condescension

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Jun 19 03:02:37 CDT 2002

My rule of thumb is not to begrudge people not knowing something but to
begrudge them being to lazy to try to find out. I'll answer questions
whenever I can without any nastiness but if the same person asks the same
question forty times without reading my answers I'll treat them like a
moron. I sure as hell don't know everything but at least I make an effort
to understand as much as possible. :)

The girl who stoops to conquer usually wears a low-cut dress.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/