Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jun 17 15:47:20 CDT 2002

I disagree. This is great for Linux, mass marketing is exactly what
Linux needs.
Sure there will be lots of uninformed users buying it, but then they
will wind up asking
people for help, complaining to companies about things that don't work,
etc. This will be
an opportunity to make new inroads, get new input, make some companies
wake up. Yes,
there will be downsides to this, but I prefer to look at a half full
glass than a half empty
one.

Brian