Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Mon Jun 17 15:46:13 CDT 2002

Yes.  What's going to happen when the first person calls tech support to ask
why thier kid's game doesn't run?  Look, I love Linux as much as the next
guy but I'm one of those few that believe it needs to stay in the server
market for another few years.

You want a good, consumer grade Unix operating system?  Max OS X is great.
A retarded monkey can use it yet it still has the Unix features we all love.

I just think that the Walmart PC's will end up ticking off the consumer and
giving Lindows a bad rap before it really has a chance to mature.

Aaron

> So your saying, that you would rather them be selling Microshit Windows (I
can hear the glass breaking as we speak) at Wal-Mart than a linux system
such as Mandrake or Redhat?  I dare call ye a Linux Evangalist!