What's wrong with the market?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jun 7 14:32:34 CDT 2002

Yes it has. Ever been to NY? No, I didn't think so. I was back there
last month. People are a lot  different there now. There may be little
change here in KC, but that is definitely not true in NY. Sorry if this
offends anyone but, I lost family on 9/11 and I have a low flashpoint
because of it.

Brian