portals

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 31 17:10:55 CDT 2002

Whew!  I am glad the colors are customizable!  I didn't say anything
before because I didn't want to start a flame war, but - WOW - that
combination of pea-green/burnt-orange they used for their color scheme
was breathtakingly ugly!  (grin)

I have always believed that function was more important than form, but
appearances are an important part of the function of a web site.  Now
that I know the appearance is customizable, I am going to play with this
software a bit to see what it is like.