portals

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Wed Jul 31 13:53:17 CDT 2002

>The website is down but I found a cached copy at google.com.  That
>is the ugliest webboard I have seen.  I don't think I could handle it.
>Brian

What you call ugly is beautiful to me because it makes the
site content-driven instead of cute-driven. Perfect for my needs.
Also no advertising. First thing I did was turn off the smileys. Not
because I don't like smiling, but because they're 'cute' and
distracting, kind of like my off-topic rants. I agree with you;
zorum's brown/orange theme is ugly. I chose the gentler blue
theme, happy with it.

Something interesting I discovered as I continued configuring; it's
designed by these folks: http://www.phpoutsourcing.com .

-jds