Searching...

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Jul 31 15:25:35 CDT 2002

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Brian Densmore wrote:

> Well personally I'll miss them and the cheap tickets.
> I'll also miss them this week end as I drive down to
> San Antonio, because my ticket is now worthless.
> And no other flights give me the time schedule I need,
> and the sons-of-a-bitches took my money on Saturday.
> You try and tell me they didn't know it was shutting
> down on Monday.
> </end rant>

Well... the droid on the phone may not have known, but it was apparent
that something was awry.  Their computers were down for a two day
stretch last week - I suspect some folks knew and were shutting stuff
down, while the droids were left clueless.  Their T1 circuit between
here and the airport was turned down - which I suspect had a lot to do
with it.

On another note - someone told me this morning that Birch is filing
Chapter 11 also.  Anyone else heard about this?  </me hasn't researched
it yet.>

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "They that can give up liberty to       |
| Moon-Lite Computing         |  obtain a little temporary safety       |
| 913.579.7117                |  deserve neither liberty nor safety."   |
                              |  -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)       |