Searching...

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jul 31 14:25:03 CDT 2002

Well personally I'll miss them and the cheap tickets.
I'll also miss them this week end as I drive down to
San Antonio, because my ticket is now worthless.
And no other flights give me the time schedule I need,
and the sons-of-a-bitches took my money on Saturday.
You try and tell me they didn't know it was shutting
down on Monday.
</end rant>