Printing (with turboprint or without) inability

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Mon Jul 29 21:04:13 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Rusty wrote:

> This is one of those areas where the MS believers rail on Linux (with
> good cause?). One of the reasons for a dual boot machine I 'spose.

Certainly not with good cause...
          ^^^
If the M$ crowd were smart enough to insist on allowing hardware to do
what hardware was _meant_ to do before Windows started to get into the
mix, they would insist that "Windows Only" devices be restricted to use
only within abysmal locations such as maximum security prisons and the
like.

Spend a few bucks extra, and get a real printer.  Spend a dollar or two
more and get a real modem.

</me climbs off soapbox>
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://dustin.moon-lite.com | The computer industry is journalists in |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | their 20's standing in awe of           |
| 913.579.7117                | entrepreneurs in their 30's who are     |
*-----------------------------| hiring salesmen in their 40's and 50's  |
                              | and paying them in the 60's and 70's    |
                              | to bring their marketing into the 80's. |
                              |		-- Marty Winston                |