Group

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Jul 29 19:53:09 CDT 2002

At 02:45 PM 7/29/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I need to set up a web site that has both public and member-only areas, a
>calendar of events, possibly a mailing list.  Anybody know of a good guide
>or even a module/script package for this kind of thing?

I'm very much a PHP/Linux/Opensource kind of guy . . .

Public/Member Only -- easy enough with some basic scripts and a little
.htaccess playing with.   For one site I made an admin area that allowed
people to be added to MySQL database and then a cron job makes new
.htaccess file:

http://www.hido.net/projects/htadmin/

Calendar -- I really like this one:

http://open.appideas.com/Calendar/

Mailing List -- Again, I really like this one:

http://www.hido.net/projects/htadmin/

Need someone to put all this together??

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri office
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162 <-- NEW!!
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780