any chance this 5 iConcepts camera will work?

bkelsay at comcast.net bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Jul 28 20:13:56 CDT 2002

I think it depends mostly on what chips were used inside the camera for the
USB transaction.  Unfortunately you won't know that until you crack open the
camera and compare them against the linux usb project pages
(http://www.linux-usb.org/).  I recall reading that about usb ethernet
controllers, although different rules may apply to cameras.  Try the jphoto
software avail. via a link at the USB page and see if it recognizes the
camera right away.  For $15 it can't hurt to test it.  I've got a USB webcam
I've been waiting to test after the project got further along and I got a
newer PC.  The time has come.
Brian