XDMCP server for Linux

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 28 17:53:05 CDT 2002

I'm trying to find the Linux equivalent of an XDMCP server like MI/X,
Hummingbird, or Excursion.  Is anyone away of any products?  After
getting my home network going, I realized I didn't know how to bring up
my network server's X display from my Linux workstation.  I'm not
interested in VNC, though it might be the only option I have.  As cool
as XDMCP is, I'm surprised at how little open source software is a
available on the server/workstation/initiator side.